This has happened to me several times, and I'd like to know why...
I go to the gym in the morning. I'm usually done with my workout around 8:30. When I goto my car, I usually see several other cars "circling" the lot. When I happen to have a day when I get a parking spot close to the front door, and I walk towards it, there is a feeding frenzy with the nearby cars. They seem to race each other to get into position to take my spot.
My quesion is this. Why are you going to the gym to begin with? Most people go running on the treadmill. Would walking an extra 30 yards to the front door be such a bad thing? I can understand that during a rain storm, or when it is cold out, that the extra 30 seconds walking is a big deal, but this happens to me on nice days too.
One day, I had to make a phone call in my car after my workout, and when I made it to my car (I had ROCKSTAR parking that day) I had somebody waiting for me already. I wanted to just sit and make my call, but I felt obliged to drive over to the empty area before I made my call.
posted by RICHARD
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment